Monday, November 7, 2011

Neon Tetras. What type of light?

I'm setting up a new tank in my other guest room and I'm planning to buy some Neon Tetras to go in them. My other thank is a 10 gallon with 2 Tiger Barbs and 1 Green Barb. These are a little too aggresive for my tetras to be in the same tank with, so I decided to get a new tank in my guest room. Same 10 gallon tank. I've had Neon Tetras in the past and they're great. I need some advice though. I really want to capture their blue "neon" like streaks that they display. I figured a dark aquatic background would make it sheen more. But then i was thinking maybe Lunar lights or even Black light. I'm not sure, I've never tried them out before, but what would you recommend. Any sites that I can look at that shows an example? Appreciate the help! =) Btw, I've had my barbs for 5 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment