Sunday, November 13, 2011

Has anyone had rhinoplasty with Dr. Jennifer Walden in NYC?

Hi, I saw your post and wanted to let you know that I had my rhinoplasty procedure done with Dr. Walden last year. I had a wide bridge and bulbous tip corrected and I am very happy with the result. I was looking at many top rated surgeons in New York City (Pastorek, Pearlman, Miller, Rosenburg, etc.) and I came across her profile on the internet and then had my consultation with her. I felt very comfortable and felt that she took my concerns to heart and really listened to me. She is an amazing surgeon and went above and beyond my expectations. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I can't say enough good things about her. You are in good hands with Dr. Walden.

No comments:

Post a Comment