Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fellow Christians, how do you feel about charismatic churches?

How do you feel about charismatic churches? I have been attending one with a friend and I am a member of a baptist church. I am not really used to all the excitement in one of these churches. Although, I feel like the people there are very sincere, in some way it makes me feel bad. Everyone is so hyped up and so vocal and I am more of a quiet worshipper. I can get excited, but that is when I am at home, by myself. When I am at church I am very quiet. In my baptist church,they give people the freedom to be as quiet or as noisy as they want(within reason) there is no pressure to be noisy. In this church, the more noise-the better is encouraged. I stand there and wonder, why is everyone else feeling this excited and I am not? I pray to God to help me to be sincere and to feel Him, but I just can't be as hyped as they are. It is not because I am not happy being there, or because I am not sincere in my walk with God or anything, it is just because I worship in a quieter way.

No comments:

Post a Comment