Sunday, November 13, 2011

Do you think I am wrong?

My husband was raised by his grandma whilst his mom had to work to support their fam. His mom is a great women she took care of her three sblings and her mom and her son.Her siblings are now all married and have their own families so now she is still required to look after her mom. She never married as her mother was neva hppy with anyone she met. She cant spend to much time with us then her mom complains that she does not have time for her. When she spends weekends by us she always has to cut it short cos she needs to see to her mom as well. I have a 5yr old daughter who absolutely loves her grandma and I feel she is being cheated. I feel that her mother takes her for granted and that she should be given a chance to live her life as she chooses for a change. My husband thinks I am rude and that his grandma does nothing wrong. am I being selfish

No comments:

Post a Comment