Friday, November 11, 2011

Do i have BPD or anxiety?

My legs and arms suddenly feel weak throughout the day and i feel like i'm going to faint and get nauseous. I also have very frequent mood swings/suicidal thoughts and cry easily, but also get really happy and it feels like nothing ever happened. My apetite changed from munching on everything to not being hungry at all. I have concentration problems and worry about things too much. My personality changed and now i'm more agitated and irritated easily, also i want to get into fights for some reason. Worry about too many things, constantly tense then i can't concentrate in school. I always anticipate for the worse and feel like i'm going to go crazy one day. I also get cold when everyone else is fine. All these unwanted thoughts that dont' go away no matter what i do, but if it stops i start worrying about something else. please help. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment