Monday, November 14, 2011

I consider suicide every day. I don't know what to do.?

I don't have a life. No, seriously. My parents wanted some sort of genius child so they put me in an accelerated school and I graduated high school at 13. Now I'm almost 15 and in my second year of college, and I'm just so sad and apathetic about everything. I have no social skills whatsoever, hence no friends, and I only get out of the house to be driven by one of my parents to university and back. I'm sort of a pre-law student and need to do extra-curricular activities but everything that's available I'm too young to apply for. I have a 4.0 but I'm scared to death of getting an A- because my parents will treat me like sh*t for it. I worry about everything and hate myself so much. Was I born to be lonely and unhappy? I feel like natural selection picked me as a prime example of the asocial mutant. I'm so bored, sick and tired of my life. It's really just a case of overwhelming apathy and disgust with life. I don't even want to be a lawyer or anything "successful" as deemed by society. I'd like to drop out and work at some underpaid job in a coffee shop in Seattle and live in a small apartment filled with library books, cats and unpublished mcripts. Problem is I'm only 14 and my parents are going to send me to some expensive law school as soon as or before I turn 18. I'm trapped. I don't want this life. I don't want any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment