Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How can I stop feeling like such a loser?

Im 17 and a day or 2 back I lost my virginity to a hooker. I enjoyed it and didnt regret paying for , ive no moral objection to what I did and Im conidering doing it again because frankly she was a lovely girl, maybe she was paid to be lovely but still, im not used to girl being that nice to me. And the wa mindblowing, yes I used a condom. What bothers me is the next night I went to a party and all my friends were either making out with gfs or picking up girls at the party. I tried to get a girl too but I failed miserably with every girl I tried to pick up. I thought the hooker would be the beginning of a beautiful life for me, the pressure of virginity was gone, I had experience and wouldnt be awkward. What I didnt reckon on was me being quite a loser, and not very attractive. I was making the girls laugh, I was confident but it wasnt enough. I guess I have to face it, Im a loser. Ill never be able to be a pick up artist, Ill be stuck paying for for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment