Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trying to conceive..again?

this will be me and my husbands third child, we have been trying for a couple months now, yet, my period has been coming promptly on time and finally last month I didnt get my period. My lmp was sep.27th, and when I was five days late, I had taken a pregnancy test that had said negative, now im a week and 2 days late and i have very mild cramps very low and i have barely noticed it, i have more discharge then normal, but I have also been sick on and off the whole month of october, so loss of apetite has lead to no weight gain or any changes besides increaed fatigue, but the symptoms i have been feeling can be ociated with the sickness i had. what are your thoughts? can you miss a period for this long and not be pregnant? me and my husband have just continued to try hoping my period doesnt show up, but i usually have a gut feeling when it is, and i have a gut feeling it wont, but then again feel like maybe im not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment