Sunday, November 6, 2011

Extremely Oily Eye Lids, Nothing seems to work?

I have very oily skin and eyelids. I've tried eye shadow base, powder, foundation alone, foundation and powder, liquid eye liner, pencil eye liner, mechanical pencil eye liner, and every kind of eye shadow out there. I've tried Mary Kay, Bare Minerals, MAC, Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Merle Norman, and many organic lines but nothing seems to help. Shadow and liner come together to form a pasty line in the crease of my heavily hooded eyes. Eye liner under the eye, even on the edge for effect just settles in the crease under my eye that I've had since I was a teen. I've resorted to not wearing makeup because nothing seems to work. I love wearing makeup but the idea of having to blot oil off my eye lids and carry a complete makeup case around to re-apply everything is a very big hle with an 11 year old and one on the way (3 months left!!!) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment