Saturday, November 5, 2011

Does statue of limitation apply to warrant issued in 2002?

I need help as my life has been put on hold since my arrest in 2002 when i was 22. Now i have realised that i was brain washed and ravished, though i am not a U.S Citizen but do hold a green card. I was asked to deposit a check for 15k which i thought i was doing a favor. Because i was arrested in the bank whilst trying to make the deposit!. Arrainged to court sameday but released due to no previous convictions or arrests. But the case was reinstated for a later date. All this happened when whilst i was still studying comp programming in college and even enrolled in the U.S Navy. I got a lawyer who then said things will be taken care off. I was even still dis stabilized so stopped studying,working and was more less sleeping rough. I have since been in my home country due to illness to making plans of coming back to the states as i feel like i have wasted almost 7yrs suffering in silence as i dont know if the case was settled,if a warrant was issued, if a sentence was laid or anything as have since lost contact with the lawyer i had. I continue to have flashbacks and cant lay things to rest knowing i didnt intentionally commit a crime or if at all i did. Pls help as i fear the warrant might appear on my entry back to the states or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment