Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Does shy boy like me? please read..?

I know for a fact this guy likes me but he wont show only by eye contact... but he doesnt seem to want to believe it he even calls me a fool and if he thinks that den why is he looking at me? nd wen im walking up the corridor at school before i see him hes already looking and i asked him one day why are you always lookin at me and he said it was my imagination but ITS NOT ...whats his problem??does he like me or what??and at first i thought it was a glance but hes always doing it .. and yes i like him!!!!!! how do u tink he feels? i think hes embaresed coz i know he likes me and he knows i like him but he only 15 so maybe he jus immature to deal with it what do you tink??? i told him i liked him by text but he didnt reply and hes still making eye contact at me..does he not believe me and if he doesnt like me den why is he always doing it??and hes really shy too..!!i am not friends with him and would love to be but im also shy...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment