Monday, November 7, 2011

Do you think the Green Bay Packers Defense suffered after Brett Favre left?

yes, I said defense not offense. The reason I say this is because if you have a player like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Brett Favre you tend to want to give more heart than you would for say Matt Cel or Aaron Rodgers. Having a legend gives you an unshakeble team confidence. This is just a theory why I think the Packers have struggled, but let me know what you think. I mean how many teams go through such a transformation from being a dominant Team Defense last season to being one of the leagues worst? An example I could make is...is Randy Moss going to run his routes harder and faster with Matt Cel as QB or Tom Brady as QB? Or is Alen Faneca going to block for Brett Favre better or Kellen Clemens better?...this could be a crazy whacko theory, but let me know what you think of it...if you disagree explain why you think Green Bay struggled this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment