Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do you believe in dog reincarnation?

3weeks ago I had to have my dog of 14 years put to sleep because of health reasons. He was a family dog and loved very much by everyone. Well this past tuesday a puppy, looks like it may be a golden retriever and is soft and cuddly and cute as he can be showed up on my doorstep. Literally. For the first day or so I didn't feed him thinking he would find his way back home. I have another dog who is a year and a half old dachshund. They play together and seem to get along real well. When I realized he wasn't going anywhere. I started feeding him and let him come in the house. It was just to cold to leave him outside. I put him on Fido Finder and planning on putting some fliers out today. My son seems to think that he was sent here for a reason. I think it's a bunch of bologna but some of the things he is doing resembles the way my now deceased dog did. I don't know what to think. And I'm afraid I'm going to get attached to him and someone is going to come along and claim him. But it bothers me to think some little boy or girl is crying their eyes out for their puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment